Hello, book lovers! 💕
So I wanted to make a list of the books that I really want to get to this year. These aren’t necessarily books that are released this year (I have a post on those books that I wrote a few weeks ago) but just books that I really need to get to. Whether they’re the next books in a series or ones that I’ve seen around but haven’t gotten to.
Basically this is a master list of books that I want to read throughout this year. They’re my top priority books. Though I can’t say that I’ll end up sticking to this list considering how bad I am with sticking to TBRs.
Also, I want to note that these aren’t the only books that I plan on reading this year. Not only that, but this list is subject to change if (and when) I decide to pick one of these books up. As I’ve mentioned many times, I’m a mood reader, so if I’m not in the mood to read something at a certain time, I’m not going to read it.
But without any further ado, let’s get onto the list of books I want to read in 2021!
These aren’t in any particular order, and I’m not going to go into too much detail about each book since there are quite a few of them. But I’m going to separate them into two categories: Already Released and To Be Released in 2021.
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
- When No One Is Watching by Alyssa Cole
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Mistletoe & Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler
- Avatar the Last Airbender comics by Gene Luen Yang
To Be Released in 2021:
- Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace
- Well Matched by Jen DeLuca
- In the Wild Light by Jeff Zentner
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- Enjoy the View by Sarah Morgenthaler
- The Dating Plan by Sarah Desai
So there you have it. Those are the books that I really want to read in 2021. I know this was kind of a shorter post, and I intend to do more discussions this year, but it’s been a stressful start to the new year for me.
But anyway, some of these are books that I have specific months that I intend to read them (like for Halloween or Christmas) while others I will probably pick up at random throughout the year or whenever they’re released. Overall, I’m excited to read some good books this year!
Have you read any of these books? Are you excited for the ones that are going to be released this year? I’d love to chat in the comments below!
For more reviews and discussions, follow my blog!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Goodreads!