Hello, book lovers! 💕
I was nominated for another award by the lovely First Line Reader, and I’d highly recommend checking out her blog! Her posts are always great to read; they’re fun and creative. Thank you so much for nominating me; it means a lot to me!
The meaning of the Black Cat Blue Sea Award: “This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate seven (lucky number) other bloggers.
- Anybody nominated answers three questions.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offending or the nominee simply does not want to answer them, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
What are your top 3 TV shows? If you don’t watch any, feel free to make a top 3 of whatever you want.
I don’t normally watch a lot of TV, but I surprisingly was able to think of 3 top shows that I love. A couple that I watched for the first time this year.
- Gilmore Girls (I’ve watched it probably three times through already, which doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s a long series).
- Avatar the Last Airbender (if you’ve been following me for awhile, you know that I’ve been talking about my love for this show since I finished it over the summer).
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (I just finished watching this with my boyfriend a few months ago, and I loved it more than I thought I would).
Honorable mention: One Piece (it didn’t make the list because I haven’t finished it, and I have so many episodes to watch still. I do love it though).
What is your favorite book of 2020?
Hands down, The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune. No doubt about it. I think it’s my favorite book of all time if I’m being honest. I have a gushing review on it if you’re interested in my thoughts and why I love it so much.
When shopping for Christmas presents (or any kind of present), are you a last-minute kind of person or a “I took care of that 2 months ago”-person?
Normally I’m a “I took care of that 2 months ago” type person when it comes to shopping for Christmas. I’m like that with pretty much everything. I don’t like adding any extra stress to my already stressful life.
But this year is kind of different considering everyone I’m shopping for doesn’t know what they want for Christmas. Which makes it hard to shop for them! I want to get it all done early like last year, but if they don’t give me ideas, then I can’t do that.
- What is your favorite holiday treat? (dessert, candy, drink, etc)
- Who is your favorite new-to-you author you read this year?
- What do you do in your free time other than read?
Don’t feel pressured to do this if this isn’t your kind of thing. But if you do, I’d love to read your answers!
So there you have it. That’s The Black Cat Blue Sea Award. Thanks again First Line Reader for nominating me!
For more reviews and discussions, follow my blog!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Goodreads!