Hello, book lovers! 💕
So I’ve been tagged in another Blogger Award, and this time it’s The Outstanding Blogger Award! Thank you so much to Abby @beyondtheread for nominating me! If you haven’t followed her blog, I highly recommend checking it out because she creates some awesome posts.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Very important: see why in step 5.) The original post by Colton Beckwith can be found here.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that pings-back the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Who is your blogging inspiration?
That’s a tough one because there are so many bloggers I admire and find inspiration from. If I had to choose, I’d probably say dinipandareads and Katie @meltingpages. I’m always so excited to read their blog posts, and everything they write is so well done.
What are the three most recent additions to your TBR?
The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter by Theodora Goss; The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab; and Well Played by Jen DeLuca. I’m hoping to get to them relatively soon because they all sound really good. Then again, I have so many books on my TBR that I might not get to them as soon as I want.
What’s your latest non-bookish obsession?
I’ve been really into drawing lately. I recently got myself an iPad and the Apple pencil, and I’ve been drawing like crazy. If you’re interested, you can check out my Instagram where I post my drawings. Right now, I’ve been doing a monthly drawing challenge for October.
Pick two, drop one: plot, characters, or writing?
Ooooh that’s a tough one. I feel like all of those elements are so important to a story. I don’t know how I’d drop any of them. But if I had to, I’d probably say writing only because if the plot and characters aren’t interesting, I won’t be invested in the story. I can kind of look past poor writing, even if it pains me.
Do you play any instruments?
Unfortunately I don’t; my boyfriend does. He plays so many (guitar, bass, piano, drums, harp), and he has been meaning to try to teach me something. I’ve tried playing the keyboard and the drums, but for some reason, I’m not good at keeping rhythm.
Where do you feel most at peace?
I’d have to say in my room. It’s where my books are; it’s where I can be alone and relax when I need to get away from my crazy family. It’s especially peaceful when I can blast my music in my headphones and block out the world.
What’s your favorite fall drink?
It’s probably basic AF to say a pumpkin spice latte. But I haven’t had one this season yet unfortunately. So I’m just going to say coffee in general. Anything warm is my favorite when it’s cold outside.
- Three fun facts about yourself.
- How long have you been reviewing books/blogging in general?
- What got you into reading?
- What’s your go-to genre? Why?
- What are your top five favorite authors?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- What book has disappointed you this year?
[dinipandareads | Katie @meltingpages | Toastiebooks | Frappes and Fiction | A Little Haze Book Blog | The Midnight Book Blog | The Geekish Brunette | Fiction Fixer | Odd and Bookish | Suzys Cozy World]
As always, don’t feel pressured to do this tag if it’s not something that you’re interested in. But thank you again to Abby @beyondtheread for nominating me!
For more reviews and discussions, follow my blog!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Goodreads!