Hello, book lovers! 💕
I would like to thank FictionFixer for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award! I’ve never been nominated before, so it’s awesome that she thought to nominate me for this.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About Me:
- I have my Master’s in Publishing and my Bachelor’s in Writing.
- I have 4 fur babies: 2 dogs and 2 cats, all of whom I love dearly.
- I am absolutely obsessed with Momo and Appa from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
1. What are 3 other fun facts about yourself?
- I wrote almost an entire novel in one summer, but I haven’t written the ending yet (and I really don’t know what’s stopping me from doing so).
- I LOVE reading, Animal Crossing, and Avatar: The Last Air Bender (that counts as one, right?)
- My new favorite animal is a red panda.
2. If you could live in a book’s world, which one would you live in and why?
Most definitely Harry Potter, specifically at Hogwarts. I’d love to learn magic and explore the castle and everything. Because I mean, it’s a Harry Potter nerd’s dream, right?
3. Of course, because I’m salty as heck: what book character do you like the LEAST and why?
UMBRIDGE! Hands down. No question about it. Every time I read or watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I literally cringe whenever she’s mentioned. She’s just a nasty human being who deserved to have nifflers released in her office!
I swear, the Harry Potter books aren’t the only books I’ve read. I’m just struggling to think of other characters I don’t really like.
4. What’s your favorite movie?
This is a tough one. My go-to answer is usually Harry Potter, but being that I used that for the last two questions, I’m going to say Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 because GROOT.
5. If a magical talking cat were to grant you one wish, what would your wish be?
I’m honestly not sure what I’d wish for. Everything that I’ve thought about feels futile.
My Best Blog Posts:
My Questions for You!
- What is your favorite genre to read and why?
2. How long have you been reviewing books/blogging in general?
3. What type of music do you like?
4. What else do you like to do in your free time?
5. What got you into reading?
Again, thank you FictionFixer for the nomination!